Hinckley-Finlayson High School PO Box 308 201 Main Street Hinckley, MN 55037
bmasterson@hf.k12.mn.us ph (320) 384-6132 fax# (320) 384-6135

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Conference Reminder

I wanted to remind parents/ guardians again that we have conferences this week on both Thursday and Friday.  Thursday conferences will be in the gym and run from 5-9pm.  On Friday, conferences again will be in the gym and run from 8-11:45am.  Parents/ guardians please make sure you bring your students as the conferences are student led and you will star by meeting your student's advisory teacher and picking up the report cards.

I will be available throughout the entire high school conference times.  Feel free to stop me, say hi, or bring any concerns to me that I can address.

I feel conferences are very important for the students.  It allows the teacher, student, and parent/ guardians the opportunity to discuss the student's education and make sure all parties are on the same page moving forward.

Also at conferences all parents/ guardians will have the opportunity to fill out a technology survey.  By filling out this survey, you will be giving the school an idea of how to move forward with our school's technology plan.

Thank you, I look forward to seeing all of you on Thursday and Friday.
Go Jags!
Mr. Masterson

No comments:

Post a Comment