Hinckley-Finlayson High School PO Box 308 201 Main Street Hinckley, MN 55037
bmasterson@hf.k12.mn.us ph (320) 384-6132 fax# (320) 384-6135

Monday, September 12, 2011

First Week

I was amazed with how fast the first week of school went.  I want to thank the students for the great behavior.  It was an enjoyable week for me as well.

A reminder to students that they are no longer able to make schedule changes.

Our first student council meeting is going to be this Tuesday at 2:42 (during advisory).  We will begin making homecoming plans.

Two home games to attend this week.  The volleyball team has a home game Thursday beginning at 6pm versus Pine City.  The football team also has a home game this week, Friday at 7pm, versus Braham.  I hope many of you can make one or both of these contests.

I hope the second week of school runs as well as the first week.

Go Jags!

Mr. Masterson

No comments:

Post a Comment